**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker finally! (One step away)

DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
Just completed act 7 to get the r2-3 gem
And my choice for r3 is unduped herc,although I still didn't pull the trigger
Been thinking between him and Mr. Negative

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    herc, even unduped he does 90% of his kit.
    although he depends on a mechanic(intercept) that is still broken to this day, when AI become gods and ruin the fight, he is still a prett good champ
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wish you well @Doosra ! I'm working toward thronebreaker myself, but not as far along as you are.

I still need to complete Act 6, I'm currently Cavalier with completing Act 6 Chapter 1 first run through, but working on understanding and finding within my roster good champions for Lifecycle. I have Mojo (duped,R4, Lvl 55), Archangel (unduped,R3, Lvl 45), Void (R4, Lvl 55), Red Magneto (R5, Lvl 65), and Red Guardian (R1, Lvl 25).

As far as a R3 6* I have Spiderham at R2, but still need 2 Tier 5 Basic Cats (currently have 28,376 frags) and 7,200 more T5CC (Science) frags.

Hoping to obtain it within the next couple months or sooner based on getting the T5 Cats (Basic and Class) I need and getting through one run of Act 6 Chapters 2 -4.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★

Wish you well @Doosra ! I'm working toward thronebreaker myself, but not as far along as you are.

I still need to complete Act 6, I'm currently Cavalier with completing Act 6 Chapter 1 first run through, but working on understanding and finding within my roster good champions for Lifecycle. I have Mojo (duped,R4, Lvl 55), Archangel (unduped,R3, Lvl 45), Void (R4, Lvl 55), Red Magneto (R5, Lvl 65), and Red Guardian (R1, Lvl 25).

As far as a R3 6* I have Spiderham at R2, but still need 2 Tier 5 Basic Cats (currently have 28,376 frags) and 7,200 more T5CC (Science) frags.

Hoping to obtain it within the next couple months or sooner based on getting the T5 Cats (Basic and Class) I need and getting through one run of Act 6 Chapters 2 -4.

You will for sure, since a nerf for nerfed act 6 is coming, you should be saving units and farming potions to get throne breaker in one go
    As far as iam concerned I had catalysts to make a champ r3 when I did complete act 6 but my lvl is only 58,so I took the hard way(or easier way) to complete act 7 to get the rankup gem