**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any good counters for Ritrah?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have a bit of trouble with him in the event quest
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Archangel
  • Options
    sheryfsheryf Posts: 25
    void
  • Options
    LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    edited June 2022
    Human Torch. I didn't even read the nodes or Ritrah abilities, and found it easy to kill him using HT pre-fight
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I suspect if you had Torch or Archangel you wouldn't be asking for help 😉

I actually found the most effective option to be using DefensiveAbility Accuracy Reduction, to avoid triggering his Neutralise. You can solo him with a champion like Falcon, Black Widow or Daredevil HK.

Also, familiarise yourself with his his Ruptures work:
    Once he's at ten Mystic charges, he'll start inflicting Ruptures; and actually the damage stacks up a lot. Your can avoid it by (1) knocking him down to reduce his Mystic charge count, (2) avoid using Light attacks, or (3) waiting out his timer after suffering the first Rupture.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I suspect if you had Torch or Archangel you wouldn't be asking for help 😉

I actually found the most effective option to be using DefensiveAbility Accuracy Reduction, to avoid triggering his Neutralise. You can solo him with a champion like Falcon, Black Widow or Daredevil HK.

Also, familiarise yourself with his his Ruptures work:
    Once he's at ten Mystic charges, he'll start inflicting Ruptures; and actually the damage stacks up a lot. Your can avoid it by (1) knocking him down to reduce his Mystic charge count, (2) avoid using Light attacks, or (3) waiting out his timer after suffering the first Rupture.

Hope that helps.

Oh I have both of them and sure with them it’s easy but I was curious about some other alternatives since without them it’s very frustrating
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Prayer