Options

Very frustrated with you Kabam!

iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
This game is trash and I will tell you why, first of all the controls are horrible and unresponsive, I tap on the screen with what moves I am wanting to do, for instance: parry, my character moves forwards in a dash and gets 5 hit K.O.ed instead of parrying the oppontent because, Kabam can't be bothered to fix this game. The best in mobile gaming I don't think so Kabam. I have logged in and played this game everyday since 2017 and I know the game was at it's best then. It is a HUGE difference in performance from then and now. The game functioned properly and when you tapped the game responded. The enemy AI is so difficult to fight against now. Mainly not throwing specials during; power gain nodes, degen nodes, areas where there is a timer, and never ever throws a special when using Spider-Ham or Yellow-jacket or other instances when using power sting because, it knows if you do it'll take damage. There is also a difference in how the controls function now too, it takes a while to actually get logged into the game when you first launch the game it takes about 2-3 minutes for it to come online and as it logs in you can clearly see the connection issue icon at the bottom of the screen when it is trying to boot up, and then the controls, I constantly am having dropped inputs due to Kabam's neglect in fixing the controls, it has been a year now and there are constant input issues. Kabam says they fixed it but look on the forum you will see other players are still having issues and we are all fed up. When I try to dex away it will not register and I get clipped, when I parry the opponent is not stunned (No more using Cap IW, Mole-Man, Diablo, Magneto, Hyperion, or Longshot) sometimes when I hold block my character dashes forwards. These are real issues Kabam, this is a message for you that you need to fix the game or you will start to loose players and MONEY if these are not addressed and fixed. A dysfunctional game is not a successful game and therefore will not create revenue for you. I say this both out of love for the game and out of frustration for how you have chosen to handle the input issue.

-iStaples
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,073 ★★★★★

I've seen so many of these posts saying parry doesn't work "X"% of the time but not a single video showcasing it.

How is it so many of you are "experiencing" problems but can't ever show it since it apparently happens all the time. You want the game fixed but you can't help them at all with it.

Well for one, we can’t post videos in here
    For two, even IF we post the video (which I’ve done for Kabam on YT in the past), how would you know if it worked or not? I suppose if I had the ability to video myself playing the game on another device, there’s still the matter of trying to see if my fingers correlate with the timing of the AI, which would be VERY hard to do.

So c’mon, if there’s still quite a lot of people complaining about the same things, then there’s still a problem.
    You can turn on touches through developer mode. I'm not saying there isn't a problem. What I'm saying is why aren't you all providing things that can help show and solve the problem. You don't post your device specs, nodes or videos. How is that supposed to help narrow down what's happening.

The only way to post videos is to put them on YouTube. I turned on "show touches" ages ago when people thought Domino could break blocks. That helps show what inputs are happening and when.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I've seen so many of these posts saying parry doesn't work "X"% of the time but not a single video showcasing it.

How is it so many of you are "experiencing" problems but can't ever show it since it apparently happens all the time. You want the game fixed but you can't help them at all with it.

Well for one, we can’t post videos in here
    For two, even IF we post the video (which I’ve done for Kabam on YT in the past), how would you know if it worked or not? I suppose if I had the ability to video myself playing the game on another device, there’s still the matter of trying to see if my fingers correlate with the timing of the AI, which would be VERY hard to do.

So c’mon, if there’s still quite a lot of people complaining about the same things, then there’s still a problem.
    Are there posted YouTube’s videos showing it? There are quite a lot of MCOC YouTubers. I know they talk about it, but have they posted video showcasing it? Genuinely curious.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,230 ★★★★★
    It funny I’m really haven’t miss a parry in a long time since the inputting betas com out iPhone 12 Pro max. So not the newest but next newts. It. Understanding people hav iusse but not much to do without video. To se what is happening. It just not everyone there hav hard time to adapt to a new inputs that’s probably what I’m suspect is happening just that’s it hard to adapt to a new system. When we where’s use to I’m ain’t saying there’s problems obviously there’s is something.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    The word "parry" appears, there s no stun on the opponent. There, no videos needed, all the information in 11 words. I could have gone for 7 or 8, but I m feeling large today.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

The word "parry" appears, there s no stun on the opponent. There, no videos needed, all the information in 11 words. I could have gone for 7 or 8, but I m feeling large today.

Hundreds of intended scenarios that can cause that to happen, so yes you need to corroborate with a video.
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    We're aware that some players are continuing to have issues related to inputs and we're actively working to identify those issues so we can work on resolving them as quickly as possible. I recommend checking out THIS announcement as it contains a link to the dedicated feedback form we're using to gather information on these issues.
This discussion has been closed.