**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory store update similar to BG store

With the improved AQ rewards after season 9.5 update there is a new dilemma that players face and that is where to invest extra glory so it doesn't exceed the allowed cap of 15k.

Previously extra glory could be invested into war potions but that's not an option anymore and it leads to more glory left over each week.

We can buy t5b, t4cc, t5cc fragments and generally there should be enough options to spend on but gold is limited in game so all rankups should be done wisely, and extra catalysts go into overflow.

So that we don't buy t5b or t2a in excess amounts to go into overflow consider adding other things to purchase in the glory store.

The current Battlegrounds store is perfectly set up, if the glory store could be adjusted in a similar way it would be a huge QoL improvement

The only thing that's missing from the glory store compared to BG store is the option to get shards (5/6*) and possibly signature stones, maybe more t5cc fragments.

Adding shards and sig stones to the glory store would make sense because:
1) shards: champions obtained from shards can be ranked up with the resources of the glory store,

2) sig stones: you need a certain level of prestige to do AQ on a certain level so letting players improve prestige with their AQ rewards to stay in their alliance instead of being replaced for prestige seems fair.

Thanks for considering.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't necessarily mind shards but I think adding sig stones is a slippery slope. As you say, you need high prestige at a certain level. Therefore, I think it could lead to an unfortunate cycle of the top alliances/players getting the most glory, which leads to them being able to buy the most sig stones, which leads them to stay in the top spot and get the most glory, repeating the loop.

Personally, I don't really care about changing the glory store. I think the items there are fine. Obviously the amounts and price for each one of them should be evaluated over time, but I'm happy with what I can buy as such and don't see a real need for a change. Especially with BG coming into the game. I'm fine with the BG store filling in the holes in the glory store. I'm mostly happy that there'll be two stores.