**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your strategy for progression and fun?

Ive never stopped loving the game. I don't do arena, not because I hate it, I don't have time for it. I do uncollected, master 100% and cavalier completion. I do all side quests up to legendary which I don't even attempt. I've already did completion of variants 6,5,4,7,3. When I have a overflow of health/revive potions I slog my way through act 6 (hopefully thronwbreaker by July)

My alliance is aq4, and we just participate in aw which is 0 stress and we love it. How do you guys progress and have fun in the game? I'm just curious if everyone is just rushing for the new paragon title, grinding arena, or spending money opening crystals.

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I occasionally run EQ but I never stress about it. I have more fun playing SQ so the better that is the more I’m on. I go through story when I pull/rank a counter for something or I’ll get a random burst of energy and push through it. We play map5 and it’s very low stress

The thing I’ve been doing now to keep it fresh is ranking up 3*s and playing to get their rank up materials. Then later I’ll compare with my friend and we’ll see who ranked more
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    I’ve done 100% ingame except some weird carina challenges. For big challenges (abyss, act 6 exploration,…) I usually build my unit stash up via arena and do the content which is fun. AQ is an absolute drought.

I wish for a abyss 2.0.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Well, you can't rush to paragon for one cause there's no way in game currently to rush to paragon.
    Done with everything 100% (except variant 1) and have a couple of Carina V1 challenges left but don't plan on doing them anytime soon case even finishing them won't get me paragon.
    I only do the monthly eq cavalier (explore if I feel like it) and legendary sq.