**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Knull, Colossus or Peni. Who's the best

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
I don't run suicides and only colossus is duped, can put 120 sigs into him.
I am in act 7.3.
Which champ would help me the most considering I have the following roster.

Thanks

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Also I don't have any synergy partners for colossus. Please suggest a champion worthy of a rank up.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Reading your comments. I feel like you don't want to invest in Colossus .

I will recommend ranking up knull then and spend some time learning his mechanics.

Importantly, You should save your sig stones.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Of your choices you'd listed, I'd go with Knull for what Noodba said above.

I'd personally take a look at Howard. He does some pretty amazing things with the paradox nodes that you'll encounter.
    Noobda said:

Reading your comments. I feel like you don't want to invest in Colossus .

I will recommend ranking up knull then and spend some time learning his mechanics.

Importantly, You should save your sig stones.

Of your choices you'd listed, I'd go with Knull for what Noodba said above.

I'd personally take a look at Howard. He does some pretty amazing things with the paradox nodes that you'll encounter.

Thanks brothers for your help. Appreciate it :smiley:
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Peni honestly is a very underrated attacker
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★

Monk the Hitter

Not over the three champs in the title but yes he's an awesome rank up choice
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    @Gr8TonyStark letting us know your progression level might also be helpful. Knull is a very good champion to add to your ranked roster. With Colossus, though excellent with synergies bringing just Omega Red is even enough. Even without any synergy, he’s a good champion. He’s packed with several immunities: Incinerate, coldsnap & frostbite, bleed, and armor break & armor shatter except against Tech champs. When duped using him against these matchups makes him stronger in damage and tankiness. Just like how HT and other champs benefits greatly from certain matchups and not so well against others, Colossus is great against matchups that feeds into his immunities.
    In short, depending on your progression you may need Colossus multiple immunities than what Knull brings to the table.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I don't have Knull or peni, but I was not fan of Colossus until I upgraded him because of resources expire, now I carry him almost every time, you don't need suicides to see the great damage, I adviced you invest signature stones on him.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    K Null
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    My pfp
    J0eySn0w said:

@Gr8TonyStark letting us know your progression level might also be helpful. Knull is a very good champion to add to your ranked roster. With Colossus, though excellent with synergies bringing just Omega Red is even enough. Even without any synergy, he’s a good champion. He’s packed with several immunities: Incinerate, coldsnap & frostbite, bleed, and armor break & armor shatter except against Tech champs. When duped using him against these matchups makes him stronger in damage and tankiness. Just like how HT and other champs benefits greatly from certain matchups and not so well against others, Colossus is great against matchups that feeds into his immunities.
    In short, depending on your progression you may need Colossus multiple immunities than what Knull brings to the table.

I am in 7.3 brother. Variants are left to complete.
    Thanks for help guys, I took both knull and Colossus up and invested 100 sigs in Colossus. And as for peni, I will think about her in 10 days when my resources start to expire. Appreciate your input guys
  • Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120
    Knull. Very, very good. once you awaken him, dump all sig stones into him.
    He's a very good champ