Options

Getting hit while delivering a special.

Thought this happened to me the other day. I 100% just experienced it in AQ. Got hit by Doom while my APOC was still delivering his Special 1. I would put in a ticket, but we all know that they will ask for video like we all record every single fight. Be careful out there.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Hmm... I didn't even think of that. I hope it's that and not a bug. Thanks!
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    with all the bugs in the game its justifiable thinking this was a bug as well xD, there is a bug where intercepting with a special allows the AI to dex and counter. you can dex the counter sometimes but game s=tends to lag and lets the AI punish you especially when parry and reparry dont work. parried an and reparried, it showed the parry indication, but it did not give stun, after the second reparry the game allowed the AI once again to hit me threw a reparry. basically the game did not register my thumb going up and down so it just held block while they heavy countered...
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What you described has only happened to me once in the entire time I’ve played the game. If you had a gif it would be cool but if not then don’t sweat. It probably won’t happen again.