**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hela and GLADATOR Thor

What class are they going to be?

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Cosmic Hela

Skill Ragnorok
  • Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    He looks like he's high
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    edited November 2017
    Hellstorm its Thor (Ragnarok) not Gladiator Thor gez get it right
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I saw Thor compared to Quasimodo and can't argue with the comparison.

Really like Hela though. She seems like a solid champ for both attack and defense.
    Who do you think is going to be the better champion?
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Hellstorm_ wrote: »
    Who do you think is going to be the better champion?

HELA! I previewed their abilities before fighting them. Hela has a LOT more to offer and is far more out together than Ragnorok
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I have to disagree. I really like both of their designs.

Note that how Thor moves around is just him getting ready to brawl, and you don't actually get that if you are playing the character it's only in the dialogue for the quests.

Hela especially has some really killer visuals.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Yeah not sure why folks are hating on Thor. I mean maybe they could dial down the animation speed on his non combat stance a bit but that's a nitpick and I think overall he looks really interesting.

How hard a champ is to fight is never a good indicator of a strong offensive champ and he seems like an offensive champ to me especially since his abilities will be based on getting high combos. That shock looks like it can do some serious DOT. And guaranteed stun on L1 and power gain after the 40 hit combo marker looks like a potential stun locker. Or just keep hitting L3 for more damage. Combined with armor breaks - and the 250% attack gain - yet more big damage. Defensive ability reduction is always welcome too so potentially really good against evaders. I dunno - I think people need to play with him before they judge him. Sounds like he could be a lot of fun.
  • Hellstorm_ wrote: »
    He looks like he's high

YES, He looks like a Meth addict, his animations are a disappointment after having seen the movie
    Lol