**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buggiest update in a while

Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 301 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Input issues aside the past two years, this has been one of buggiest updates that I can remember. Loading times between screens taking forever, empty energy issue, characters taking a while to load their pictures in arena or even when you click help. Hopefully a patch can be put out for this soon.

Is it just me on the lag and connection issues?
I am using iPhone 12 Pro Max

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Input issues aside the past two years, this has been one of buggiest updates that I can remember. Loading times between screens taking forever, empty energy issue, characters taking a while to load their pictures in arena or even when you click help. Hopefully a patch can be put out for this soon.

Is it just me on the lag and connection issues?
    I am using iPhone 12 Pro Max

No it ain’t just you.
    After the update I have bigger loading times, and character icons delayed load on team select screen and arena.
    I’m using iPad 5
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    iPhone 12, same problems and more.
  • Vikes4me2Vikes4me2 Posts: 4
    It never will. Instead of replacing what we can’t use or the mass amounts of other items we have to use they just continue to take our money, and if not money than time but than again everyone’s time is worth something just doesn’t seem they cared like they used to. Parry, Dex, Lag, we can go on and on about the issues they ignore for months. My 14yr old codes better than have these devs. Wish I had all my money back. It’s pretty sick what I’ve spent.

Get it together, people are leaving in droves and I know your data shows it.
  • OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    edited June 2022
    No bugs to see here.

Game is working as intended 😂

Jokes aside, it's getting ridiculous.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I haven't updated yet but have been intermittently having much worse lag since the last update or 2. I experienced the issue with it taking a long time for champions to appear in prefight screens so I can click to fight and really long loading screens. Also in the past couple weeks I have been getting the game randomly hanging when trying to load anything where it will show the spinning wheel for a while, then the connection issue symbol appears for a bit and finally the game will continue and both the symbols go away.

I don't bother reporting these kinds of issues anymore because so many other people have for such a long time already and I honestly don't believe they are working on fixing these things. I think they have reached such a critical mass of bugs and performance issues that they don't know how to fix things anymore without causing more problems so they try to fix little things and will leave the rest to build until the game becomes completely inoperable for the vast majority of devices/players.