**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update brought a ton of problems

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
First of all, I updated the game yesterday. So did some of my alliance mates.

That caused us to experience a lot of connection issues. The game is hard to play because of the constant disconnect signal. Doing the last run of the side quest to beat dormammu took me around 20 mins in which I had to restart the app twice.

This issue was also present in my alliance war fights. Luckily, I didn't lose a fight to a disconnect. But that happened to an alliance mate of mine. He was going against a miniboss with cable using apoc's prefight. He couldn't enter the fight and lost a bonus to a disconnection. Moreover, when he restarted the game and used potions to refill cable's health, he entered the fight. But he died to bleeds. The apocalypse prefight that he had previously applied just randomly vanished when he got disconnected. His cable was not horseman. His apoc had 0 charges. This caused 2 deaths. We're playing high tier aw and a single death means winning or losing the war.

Right now I'm trying to do some arena fights but I keep getting server connection issues. I'm playing with wifi connection and I'm literally next to the modem with full signal. This wasn't happening before the update.

This issue is not device specific as I'm playing on android while my alliance mate is playing on ios.

Comments

• GigeticusGigeticus Posts: 16
    edited June 2022
    Since I updated the game, when I run out of energy in a quest it doesn't prompt to use a refill. My screen dims and the game freezes and I can't do anything in game. I've closed out numerous times and I've turned my phone on and off and it hasn't made a difference. I don't even get a service connection issue, the game just stops and I have no choice but to close out and go back in
  • HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    edited June 2022
    KaBam needs to rebuild this game from scratch using a more modern, scalable and efficient technology. Bugs seem to pop-up randomly and fixed ones keep coming back. Any QA would highlight that. Now on Android the inputs feel better than before, on my device at least (Poco x3 nfc).... But, just like on many iOS devices, the game becomes often unresponsive, freezing while moving on a map or changing screens. Also the loading time of champs pictures is very slow and you can't smoothly scroll through your roster. I also noticed the vanishing of preflight abilities in aw and aq.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Gigeticus said:

Since I updated the game, when I run out of energy in a quest it doesn't prompt to use a refill. My screen dims and the game freezes and I can't do anything in game. I've closed out numerous times and I've turned my phone on and off and it hasn't made a difference. I don't even get a service connection issue, the game just stops and I have no choice but to close out and go back in

this has just happened to me as well