**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hawkeye's slow motion explanation

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,591 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
reach sp1 - press block? this is to cause slow motion? because the slow motion is pretty damn fast for me unless im supposed to hold block? even if i only tapped the screen to block to trigger the slow motion it simply doesn't look like a slow motion for me. i can't record a video hand-off cam to further evidence it as i have no other device to help me create evidence.

edit: i don't think it's really working as it seems to be triggering slow motion randomly despite pressing block to trigger the slow motion.

Comments

• Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 85 ★★
    When you launch a SP, you, have to wait Hawkeye to make the first hit before pressing block, then the slow motion begins (it's how it's described in his kit).

To make a perfect arrow shot, you have to release block when you see the little spark on the arrow tip.

Hope it helped. I use my Hawkeye regularly and didn't have any problem.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Elthan said:

When you launch a SP, you, have to wait Hawkeye to make the first hit before pressing block, then the slow motion begins (it's how it's described in his kit).

To make a perfect arrow shot, you have to release block when you see the little spark on the arrow tip.

it is what i am doing as the first hit is basically the activation of special power 1 or 2 so i tap the block on the screen after the first hit has been successful, but somehow i am not getting the slow motion thingie.

There really isn't any other way than to simply press the screen where the block happens and it's getting really difficult to further explain it while it's causing so much frustation in me because i really want to use Hawkeye, but i can't utilize him if pressing block is just not activating the slow motion thingie. there really isn't any other way than to

Reach sp1 - activate sp1 (this count as an first hit because you are hitting the opponent) - press block - this is when the slow motion happens, but does not show up - tao the screen again to release the perfect shot just when the tip of the arrow head shining.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 274 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Elthan said:

it is what i am doing as the first hit is basically the activation of special power 1 or 2 so i tap the block on the screen after the first hit has been successful, but somehow i am not getting the slow motion thingie.

There really isn't any other way than to simply press the screen where the block happens and it's getting really difficult to further explain it while it's causing so much frustation in me because i really want to use Hawkeye, but i can't utilize him if pressing block is just not activating the slow motion thingie. there really isn't any other way than to

Reach sp1 - activate sp1 (this count as an first hit because you are hitting the opponent) - press block - this is when the slow motion happens, but does not show up - tao the screen again to release the perfect shot just when the tip of the arrow head shining.
    You have to wait until he starts to draw the arrow back, not the first hit in his special. It’s a “perfect release”, when your hand lets go of the arrow after drawing the arrow back. You’ll see the slow motion begin if you hit block at the right time during the special. No slow motion means you didn’t tape block inside the right window. Practice on winter soldier in rol and you’ll get it (input lag aside).

For a perfect release, let go of block just as he pulls the bowstring all the way back (right before he releases). The description in his power set has it wrong when it says after the first hit (or it’s yet another kabam bug).
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 201 ★★
    After the first hit of the specials, press AND hold block. You’ll need some practice to get the perfect release right. Also, it’s very easy to forget to activate his slow motion if you’re distracted.
  • Options
    you guys are amazing at helping! thank you!