**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“New” expert proving ground, no specials?

Just ran through hard path in expert. The expert that is encapsulated in “proving grounds“ and the ai’s did not use a special once?! Literally, not once. Ultimately, that’s fine because they also didn’t activate special threes but what’s the deal?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The two passes I've done this morning had boss Ultron firing off his SP1 any time he could. Didn't really pay attention to the specials for the line fights.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Wimaks wrote: »
    Just ran through hard path in expert. The expert that is encapsulated in “proving grounds“ and the ai’s did not use a special once?! Literally, not once. Ultimately, that’s fine because they also didn’t activate special threes but what’s the deal?

You’re right, no specials. On the hardest path, the final boss Loki didn’t even fire off his SP1. In fact, he just stood there like an idiot, I think the AI is the same as the first round of arena matches, where the AI just ignores its own power bar.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The two passes I've done this morning had boss Ultron firing off his SP1 any time he could. Didn't really pay attention to the specials for the line fights.

It wasn’t there this morning, you’re talking about the regular version, we’re talking about the new one under Proving Grounds.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

It wasn’t there this morning, you’re talking about the regular version, we’re talking about the new one under Proving Grounds.

My bad. Forgot they added an Expert level. I stand corrected. Haven't fought in the new one yet.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Are the old expert proving grounds staying or will they disappear to be replaced with these ones once the old ones expire?