**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool x force throwing sp1’s as defender

Deadpool x force sp2 description clearly reads

“ Special 2:
This is Deadpool’s Fav Attack and while fighting as a Defender he is 100% more likely to use it over other Special Attacks.”

Everytime I’ve fought him since buff I can easily bait sp1s with no effort . So I tried practicing against my own with the same results

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This sounds like a good thing for players since from what I heard people said dodging the SP2 is very difficult and if you block it you get your attack massively reduced.

The other part of this that makes things very unclear when they use wording like that is that we don't know what the base chance for him to throw the SP1 is before he would get to 2 bars of power. It says 100% more likely to use SP2 but that doesn't necessarily mean it is 100% chance to do only that unless you push him to 3 bars. 100% more likely is not the same as a 100% chance (if something had a 20% chance and was then 100% more likely it would only be 40% chance, not 100%), and considering the poor wording they sometimes use it could mean either thing.