**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is your current White Whale?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Who is the champ you are chasing to the point where many could consider it a borderline unhealthy obsession (a la Ahab and Moby ****)? We are talking the champ where just seeing their face is usually enough for you to cough up units and or $ on crystals etc?

For my first year it was NF - couldn’t manage to pull him as a 5 or 6* despite absurd amounts of dual crystals/featured crystals/etc. Finally managed to pull him as a 6* out of a BWCV featured Crystal on July 4th weekend that I spent some units on because I wasn’t super happy with my July 4th pulls.

For my second year it has been 6* Herc - working hard to not think about how many units/$ I’ve spent chasing him.

So, who is your White Whale? And how long have you been chasing them?

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Apoc. When Kitty Pryde was added in January I opened 25 mutant/sklls 5s and got nothing.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    At the moment it’s Nimrod. He’s my most wanted champ for sure
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    For the last 3 or so years it’s been a 5* or 6* Ghost but I got the 5* recently.

Now I’m hunting for a 5 or 6* Hercules and 5* OG Scarlet Witch, for nostalgia and so I can finally use a 2015 mystic rank up gem that I’ve had since variant 1 came out.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    I’ve checked most of them off the last year. Aegon, Herc, Cgr. But now i really want a Void above 4*. Even have a 6* ag ready. The hunt continues…
    🐳🏊‍♂️
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Six star iBom, and he seriously trolled rolled me yesterday in a featured crystal pool. Like hard. I have everything I need to awaken and take him to r3 right away.

Maybe next time.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    5* OG Scarlet Witch
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Aegon (5*) for a couple years now
    Apoc (any variety, preferably 5* or 6*) since he came out
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Shang-Chi

Used to be CGR but i got him 3 weeks ago
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Immortal Abom...its really frustrating at this point...
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Knull and Omega Sentinel are at the top of my most wanted list.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Warlock, Torch and AEgon. Warlock cause he’s very good in general and Torch and AEgon for abyss
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    CGR
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    Mine was Hiperion 5* (before 6* release) for a long time. I got him the last year.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    So far, none. Waiting patiently for QS to fill that role.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Herc/Apoc in equal measure.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Warlock. Have never even pulled a 4*, let alone 5 or 6.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Bishop or Capiw.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Magik .. it's been a long hunt
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force, actually. So I was happy that he was buffed, regardless of how well it turned out. But I've been hunting him for years. I unlocked the suicide masteries back in my pre-Cavalier days and now I'm hunting for Paragon resources and I still don't have that dang synergy partner for Nick Fury? Drives me crazy. I've completed two whole acts (and explored Act 7) while hunting for that elusive merc. I've been a n00b in my alliance, a valuable officer, and a longtime leader; I've decided to quit and decided to stay in the same alliance several times. I've seen two brand new progression tiers be added to the game while I've been hunting him, and I've ranked my way up through two new tiers as well. But I just...can't...pull him.
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Archangel, where are youuuuuuuuuuu?😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Posts: 73
    The only champ I've ever obsessively hunted was Kitty Pryde, from the moment she was released I spent probably over 7k units on cavs (where I basically never buy crystals for units otherwise). I was going at it until February, when I got her from a 6* featured... on my birthday. Went straight to r3 with awakening gem and is one of my most used champs since.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Not exactly a white whale but Shang Chi
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Hype and Elsa
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Deadpool X-Force, actually. So I was happy that he was buffed, regardless of how well it turned out. But I've been hunting him for years. I unlocked the suicide masteries back in my pre-Cavalier days and now I'm hunting for Paragon resources and I still don't have that dang synergy partner for Nick Fury? Drives me crazy. I've completed two whole acts (and explored Act 7) while hunting for that elusive merc. I've been a n00b in my alliance, a valuable officer, and a longtime leader; I've decided to quit and decided to stay in the same alliance several times. I've seen two brand new progression tiers be added to the game while I've been hunting him, and I've ranked my way up through two new tiers as well. But I just...can't...pull him.

I just pulled the 5*! Hahaha! FINALLY!