**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The weekly compensation package should still be a thing..

Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 114 ★★
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
The game seems buggy now more than ever and I've been wasting all my potions and revives to get through the alliance stuff and new content just to really feel like a slap in the face to continue dealing with problems in game plus sacrificing resources for it all. It's honestly unacceptable to remove the resources that atleast helped players cope with the in game problems without actually fixing all of them

I understand kabaam is hard at work fixing them but as of right now they're not fixed and I refuse to use actual money to a game that's not up to par with its mechanics now I'm low on loyalty because war is eating me up with so many parry/dex issues and dropped inputs to the point I actually have to step away from the game because of it, smh not trying to seem like a complainer just a disappointed fan that doesn't seem like we're being treated right as players especially with it being nearly an entire year of these issues 🤦‍♂️
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t be opposed to it, I haven’t used many potions or revives, but I have also come to the reality it’s not coming lol
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    As of the current state of this game, I don't even participate in my Alliance AW in fear of unexpected things happening. As we speak, I'm watching the spinning icon and the wifi go on as I'm I can't revive my champs during the arena grind while on arena boost. This cost units, as in being kicked in the teeth.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Like others have said, I feel like it’s gotten worse. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    Monthly compensation still needs to be happening too. It was never enough to begin with and now that the game has gotten worse they stop it. Incredibly frustrating.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Current state of the game is not in a great spot, after the June update I’ve noticed drops in performance again.
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Gmonkey said:

I think July 4 spending will show what people think about the game. I know alliance mates are I are not keen to spend.

Whales will still spend thousands of dollars just because they are addicted ..and this is why Kabam doesn't care about anything ..all they care about is greens in your wallet and they get it during every sale .
    You're exactly right! But it won't last much longer by no means. They can continue to spend on a broken game that will never be fixed. All it's doing is giving them a false pretense that people will spend money and accept this behavior in the long run!
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Champ_Z said:

But the game has been fixed

Relax bois , that was sarcasm

I hope that's the case