**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Exploring act 6 or completing few paths in act 7?

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I completed the act 6 and 7 recently before nerf
And started exploring some paths of act 7 with whatever little roster I had
And now after the act 6 nerf came in
I started to think should I go into act 6 with less energy or should continue with act7 that has 3 energy
Iam still at lvl 59 and had 2 t5cc of different classes but I couldnt use them since I can't hold 4 t5b
So really want some help here

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I’m doing act 6 exp now purely because of how easy it is for me to knock out paths especially with the energy reduction.

Your first priority should be exploring act 5 and getting to level 60 first.
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

I’m doing act 6 exp now purely because of how easy it is for me to knock out paths especially with the energy reduction.

I have both 4 and 5 maps already explored
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Shivacrux said:

Malreck04 said:

Then just repeat a two energy fight in 4.4.1. I know it sounds boring but tb should be your first priority
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Shivacrux said:

Malreck04 said:

Then just repeat a two energy fight in 4.4.1. I know it sounds boring but tb should be your first priority
    I have became tb already from the r2-3 gem from act 7 completion
    But I had t5cc ready to take atleast 2 champs to r3
    And I can't owing to level requirements
    So act 7 it is