**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So about the Grandmaster …

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Thanks to the nerf of Act 6 I will be facing the Grandmaster as soon as I am done with war . Out of my roster which would you consider to be the best options agaisnt the grandmaster ?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Doom
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Apoc for easy lane

Doom GM phase 1/2/4
    Do you have a prof x or sinister for reverse controls phase 3?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Bro with this roster you could have explored act 6 a long long long long time

Edit: GM is a skill fight, basically any champ works. You need to understand the phases then all is fine
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Thanks to the nerf of Act 6 I will be facing the Grandmaster as soon as I am done with war . Out of my roster which would you consider to be the best options agaisnt the grandmaster ?

If you weren't able to do Grandmaster before the nerf when you had a roster like that, I don't think you'll be able to do it now that act 6 is nerfed
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Denslo500 said:

Apoc for easy lane

Doom GM phase 1/2/4

I haven’t really ranked them. Doesn’t Magneto or Robots work?
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Ceder said:

JessieS said:

If you weren't able to do Grandmaster before the nerf when you had a roster like that, I don't think you'll be able to do it now that act 6 is nerfed
    Before the nerf I never bothered with act 6.4 because it was so annoying so I have never faced the Grandmaster
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Denslo500 said:

Apoc for easy lane

Doom GM phase 1/2/4

No.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Just use doom. He’s the best option. By far.

During infuriate. Just intercept once. Apply the shock. Do a 4 hit combo. Heavy. Infuriate phase is over.

Just hope the reverse controls and sp1 don’t line up. But if they do. Just do it? It’s silly to bring someone just to counter that.

My first GM clear I used doom and 5 40% revives.

Tried team revives at first but doom was the ticket. Easy after that.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Denslo500 said:

Apoc for easy lane

Doom GM phase 1/2/4

No it’s not the same as delirium node, champs with psychic shield do not work.
    You need reverse controls immune champs to bypass it.
    But the reverse controls phase ain’t that hard tbh, it has a long timer for the reverse controls to start and it last for few seconds.
    I had ranked up Mister Sinister for my first run back then.
    At exploration, I used Aegon as he was way faster, more effective and literally nuked the phase.
    If you stay calm and focused, you’d better use a strong damage dealer, rather than a reverse immune champ for the phase.
    It’s easier than the rumours say it is 😉