**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ potions and revives

MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
At this point in the game AQ potions and revives can only be bought with units, this is incredibly restricting!!! Especially with how much they cost, I mean c'mon 80 units for a potion that won't even heal your health by 1/3. If AQ potions were able to be bought with loyalty rather than glory or units, it would make AQ much more enjoyable to play.

Comments

• Options
    Whoops, is there any way to delete my post. Or move it to the suggestions discussion?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Not sure what you’re saying. You don’t need units. AQ pots on revives are in the glory store.
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Not sure what you’re saying. You don’t need units. AQ pots on revives are in the glory store.

While they may be in the glory store, once more the margins are HORRIBLE, 160 glory for a health pot that won’t even heal my health for 1/4th of my health?
    And also revive pots that cost 280 glory but only revive your champs with 380 health?? Is that a joke?

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Minderu said:

While they may be in the glory store, once more the margins are HORRIBLE, 160 glory for a health pot that won’t even heal my health for 1/4th of my health?
    And also revive pots that cost 280 glory but only revive your champs with 380 health?? Is that a joke?

It is a joke. Its a system designed when 4 stars were the thing.
    If you need to use pots to do AQ and you're not at the pointy end of alliances then its just a better return on investment to drop maps.