**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trying to become Uncollected, who to rank up?

I know I should want to upgrade my 5*’s but I’m stuck on 5.2.4 and just want to get Uncollected. I can max out Hyperion or upgrade Cable or Falcon.

My usual roster includes:
5* R4 BWCV
4* R5 Warlock (Duped)
5* R3 Aarkus
5* R3 Nebula (Duped)
5* R3 Hood

Trying to become Uncollected, who to rank up? 6 votes

4* Hyperion R4 Duped
33%
The_HoTURatedSViper 2 votes
5* Falcon R2 Unduped
66%
Malreck04Lovejoy72Soyheyor123999ozz 4 votes
5* Cable R2 Unduped
0%

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    5* Falcon R2 Unduped
    I just took my 7th account to uncollected yesterday. For the nostalgia, I guess.

Anyway, I found magneto to be the best in 5.2.4, esp with that first antman, and finding as much metal as possible after that (if you have one to rank up anywhere). I feel like warlock should work as well.

Barring that, falcon doesn’t work on masochism to my knowledge. But he should be a good counter to Magik. Cable does nothing without Apoc. Hyp can outdamage masochism.

But what you really need are healthpools for 5.2.5 and bane. Bane will light you up if are at a significant health disparity to the defender. Try getting another 5* to rank 4, and use health boosts. It will make bane more damaging to the defender, and reduce the impact on you. BWCV is the winner there, with her massive regen on the sp2.
  • Options
    RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
    @Lovejoy72 Yeah I’ve had 0 mutant luck and a lot of my champs do not do well vs Masochism. I’m just slowly trying to get a few Rank 4’s I just don’t love my options.

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I just took my 7th account to uncollected yesterday. For the nostalgia, I guess.

👍🏻