**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about the Glory Store

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just became Thronebreaker and I can’t see much of a difference between the Cav and the Thronebreaker glory store . The only real difference I see is the 5%TCC I think ? Maybe I simply haven’t been paying attention since in general I have always used the glory store just for T2 and T5 shards . If it’s possible for could any Cav do a screenshot of their glory store so I could see the comparison ? I tried googling for it but it only gives me outdated images .

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s an amount and cost difference. It’s not a lot up front but make a difference in the long.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    JessieS said:

I just became Thronebreaker and I can’t see much of a difference between the Cav and the Thronebreaker glory store . The only real difference I see is the 5%TCC I think ? Maybe I simply haven’t been paying attention since in general I have always used the glory store just for T2 and T5 shards . If it’s possible for could any Cav do a screenshot of their glory store so I could see the comparison ? I tried googling for it but it only gives me outdated images .

Thanks in advance

There is a huge gap in t5b pricing. 300 base instead of 600 base. Then the t5cc. Those are the main things.

Edit - if you truly “just” became TB, I don’t recall how the purchase limit resets work. It may be that the prices change to TB prices in the next cycle. It may be that they already changed.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

JessieS said:

Thanks in advance

There is a huge gap in t5b pricing. 300 base instead of 600 base. Then the t5cc. Those are the main things.

Edit - if you truly “just” became TB, I don’t recall how the purchase limit resets work. It may be that the prices change to TB prices in the next cycle. It may be that they already changed.
    Yeah just two hours ago . I have hard time seeing the difference because I never paid much attention . This is what I see so I was hoping some Cav could do a screenshot so I could compare

• Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    I just became TB as well and I didn't have the L2 AQ revives as Cav, so that's one of the things that's added. I also believe the price of the 3600 T4CC fragments was higher as Cav