Input Issues

TheUglyone123TheUglyone123 Member Posts: 9
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am playing the game on the current version on an iPhone 13. I am having input issues in almost every single aspect of the game. Whether it’s alliance quest, war, event quest, eternity of pain, or story mode. It’s getting absolutely ridiculous. I am attempting to parry an oncoming hit and my character does absolutely nothing. Or I attempt to intercept and my character once again does nothing.
The fact that your team claims this is a fixed scenario blows my mind. Either you guys are not playing the same game we are. Or you are just turning your back on the player base. Everyone in my alliance has also brought up the same issues. Weekly compensation needs to be brought back, and you as a company need to better prioritize your player base. So many people are quitting because of it. Fix it or lose players.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    Weekly compensation won’t do it bud, it’s far worse effect all content not only AQ/AW, EQ, EOP, carinas and all other hard content is made 100% harder since AI, input not being registered etc.

• Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    We're aware that some players are continuing to have issues related to inputs and we're actively trying to identify those issues so we can work on resolving them as quickly as possible.

I recommend checking out THIS announcement as it contains a link to the dedicated form we're using to gather feedback on these issues.
This discussion has been closed.