**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's happening now???

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
Cavalier Sigil objectives.. I keep on upgrading and have opened 16 PHC, leveling up a 6* from 0 to 25 and I don't get any points? Perfect series was not claimable either. Tried to restart the game, and then I could claim perfect series, but it's like I'm stuck in the "test of the cavalier".

Comments

• mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    I have opened 16 "real" PHC, leveling up 3 3*, leveled up a 6* from 0 to 23, opened a 4* crystal, and I'm still stuck right here:

You are welcome to check out my account Kabam... I'm pretty sure I usually don't have to do so much for the objective, and I'm pretty sure that the last 6 level up on my 6* Electra didn't count at all.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Try restarting your game.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Try a ticket.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    edited June 2022
    Tried restarting, and I'm about to make a ticket..the game is just so frustrating right now that I had to let out some steam...half of my alliance are saying that they experience bugs many times each day... I love this game and I love this community, and I have throughout 7 year's used a lot of money on this game...yes I'm just frustrated due to I thought that things would be good by now.... I'm danish so sorry for the english spelling.
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    Listen out, just stop spending for some time, and see how they go nuts and fix everything in a week.