**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To the people who attempt MEQ Legend runs - Do you make sure to do it during EQ completion?

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
This thought was prompted by me getting top 20% today(no I was not doing a Legends run)

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Is there a guide for a legends run? What you need etc.

Planning to do a run but don’t know the exact rules. Thanks 😊
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I’m sure there are all over YouTube, really just do it as fast as possible in one go
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Full suicides, boosts, recent iPhone, pre-buy your energy refills (not a good time to do one right now because of the energy issue obviously), have a R3 Corvus and/or Ghost (think some 'newer' champs like Herc can put up competitive times as well).

Try and do master and heroic event quest as fast as you can and try aim for a sub-three-hour time.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Full suicides, boosts, recent iPhone, pre-buy your energy refills (not a good time to do one right now because of the energy issue obviously), have a R3 Corvus and/or Ghost (think some 'newer' champs like Herc can put up competitive times as well).

Try and do master and heroic event quest as fast as you can and try aim for a sub-three-hour time.
    Lol i fulfill every Requirement, surprisingly. Ghost with full suicide will work?

I already explored cav difficulty and started uncollected, is this a problem? Any further tip? Really appreciate it 😊
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Sean_Who said:

Lol i fulfill every Requirement, surprisingly. Ghost with full suicide will work?

I already explored cav difficulty and started uncollected, is this a problem? Any further tip? Really appreciate it 😊
    As long as you haven’t messed with heroic or master, not at all