**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chill AQ-only Alliance Needs Map 4 Players

We are Gladiators is looking for an established player to join our relaxed, no-drama alliance.

Our alliance is chill, running map 4 in AQ for 170 million-plus points each round. Our only requirement is that you participate in AQ regularly and keep in touch when you have work/school/life responsibilities that will impact your availability.

We communicate using an app called Telegram, which is a free download.

We do not randomly or indiscriminately kick people, and we don't monitor their activities unless there is some reason (such as unexplained absences from the game). We're here to have fun, grow our rosters, and progress through MCOC at a reasonable, steady pace. Our members are supportive, helpful and flexible.

AW is 100 percent optional, and we typically run one battlegroup. We're not ambitious, and we don't pressure players to spend units and revives. We mostly do AW for fun and practice.

We all love this game but don't want it to run our lives. If you would like to join a no-drama alliance that produces good AQ and SA rewards without pressure, please contact me here, or send a friend invite in game (Col. Corndog), and we can talk that way.

Let's connect. I just want to make sure this is a good fit for both of us first.

Cheers,

CDog

Comments

• Kenny1887Kenny1887 Posts: 15
    If u still have a spot, I could use a new alliance, leaving mine after aq rewards. Ign kenny1887, thanks
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Kenny1887 said:

If u still have a spot, I could use a new alliance, leaving mine after aq rewards. Ign kenny1887, thanks

I thought I had found someone but it might not be happening. If it hasn’t happened by tomorrow I’ll check back with you, but by all means keep looking. Cheers.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Kenny1887 said:

Confirmed I do have a spot. I’ll send a friend request in game.