**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did Kabam changed the spacing between the two champs or is it just me ?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have the feeling since a few days that some attacks I should be able to avoid by putting enough space between the defenders and me are still hitting me.

I don't know if I'm being paranoid with all these bugs of if I'm right ?

Comments

• JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
    Damn again in a 7.3 quest where opponent in unstoppable most of the fight, almost impossible to properly dext. good that we have compensation... oh wait
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I've had a few cases where I am being hit while seemingly being out or range or where my champ will clip through the opponent as if I'm too far away (without Dex/Evade). It may be the spacing, I was thinking a hit box change as part of the parry "fix" could have done it. If they tweaked it in either direction for timing to feel correct it may have offset timing for other actions.

Alternatively my phone just isn't keeping up with the graphics and none of what I said applies.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 407 ★★★
    Red Hulk when cornered moves a little forward when throwing heavy
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
    Yes indeed, it feels that there is a delay between the moment I press on my screen and the moment my champ do what he was supposed to do. I agree with your theory aswell that this problem is happening more regularly since they tried to change the hit box timing or whatever they did.

But with the AI acting totally different in comparison of few some month ago it just became impossible to have fun playing, there is too many things that seems out of our control now.

As a result I stopped paying for the sigil and I wish more player would stop giving them a money they don't deserve.