**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Test of Valor not proc'ing?

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
Has anyone opened a second Test of Valor? I saved act completion till the last one ended in order to proc the next one for the shards. Other in my alli have now tried the same with no luck.

Comments

• Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Yes I'm noticing same thing. I finished this finishing blow solo and claimed milestones and nothing triggered.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Still on first one, but just wondering, so you just run through each difficulty once?
  • Options
    Yes I'm noticing same thing. I finished this finishing blow solo and claimed milestones and nothing triggered.

same i did both completion and finishing blow with no proc. Unfortunately, I'm probably just out of luck with that valor proc... Can't go back and do completion again.
  • Options
    Rōnin_Èlan_11Rōnin_Èlan_11 Posts: 12
    edited November 2017
    The proc is random.
  • Options
    This was after the first quest expired. It lasts for 6hrs yes? If so the 6 hr period was over.
  • Options
    Yes, it lasts for 6hrs, but the proc is random and isn't guaranteed when obtaining valor from quests.
  • Options
    I think everyone knows that, but it'd be nice to know if you can proc one immediately after the last on finished or not. When an entire alliance can't proc one off of completion rewards it makes it seems like there is a longer downtime than 6hrs.

Also, we were able to proc one about 3 hrs after the first quest expired and it proc off a battle providing 2 valor.

just curious.