**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

thoughts on omega sentinel

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve pulled her as a 5* and had some fun playing around with her, but i’m not sure how she competes as a R5 or in stuff like act 6/7 (mainly with a focus on act 6, i’ve decided to have a go at exploring it just for something to do). she seems to be a pretty sustainable champion but i’m worried her ramp up is too slow and more in line with act 7 level content as playing around with the 3/45 in ROL she’s taken a bit to get going.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Don’t underestimate the utility. Double immune, anti miss, heal block, nullify immunity, really tanky with armor ups, and dot damage. Also an auto block safety net. All of these abilities are useful for act 6
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    speaking of which, she should be a really good counter for the 6.1.6 sym supreme
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m sure OP wanted and expected exactly this thread when asking about how good a champion is, buncha people gawping at loading screens and OS, Rogue, Domino and America’s asses :D