**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 35.1.1 Hotfix Notes?

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
Maybe I missed it, but where are the notes for what this hotfix addresses? I've heard the energy screen dimming bug, and potentially the memory leak bug. Has this been posted somewhere?

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Honestly they only fixed the energy screen and dimming bug, game still has load issues, lost 2 fights in war due to loading issues after the update , inputs seem to be even worst now and I'm playing on i-phone 13max 256Gig.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

usually mike posts in the changelog thread, but i think he's off on vacation. hopefully somebody gets to it eventually

for sure. just trying to figure out if there was more than the energy dimming bug fixed.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Hot fixx & compensation & eop rewards
    ...July 4th
    Wait for them for a long time from now
    Will be a long long summer to go...
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    sucks that we are stll having the same issues with lags and drop input after they stop compensation that stated these issues where fixed however these issues are even worst since update, I'm using a iphone 13max 256 gig, even on my brand new ipad, ive been playing game since 2017 and i don't think i just forgot how to play the game.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious will this help with crashing as well? I mentioned to Kabam Miike about the game crashing every time I start the first fight in the Side Quest and hoping it is resolved so I can start playing it to catch up on missed time.
    Nope just checked and it still crashing before the fight starts with me losing health and not even getting to fight. :(
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Any android user seen the hot fix, i don't have any updates available for the game
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Typhoon said:

Maybe I missed it, but where are the notes for what this hotfix addresses? I've heard the energy screen dimming bug, and potentially the memory leak bug. Has this been posted somewhere?

Pretty quick one here.

v35.1.1 is a hotfix that resolves freezing/screen dimming when trying to use an Energy Refill.

We're still working on menu lag!
    The menus aren't the only things that lag. The lag has been drastically worse in fights and sometimes causes me to take massive damage or be KO'd because it freezes up and suddenly when it resumes the AI has thrown a special and I had no chance to block or I get hit with a combo. Are you fixing that lag too or just the menus?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Typhoon said:

Pretty quick one here.

v35.1.1 is a hotfix that resolves freezing/screen dimming when trying to use an Energy Refill.

Thanks for clarification
    Kabam Jax said:

Cano29848 said:

Any android user seen the hot fix, i don't have any updates available for the game

Android update is still in Google review. Hoping to know more soon!
    Crine60 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Typhoon said:

Pretty quick one here.

The menus aren't the only things that lag. The lag has been drastically worse in fights and sometimes causes me to take massive damage or be KO'd because it freezes up and suddenly when it resumes the AI has thrown a special and I had no chance to block or I get hit with a combo. Are you fixing that lag too or just the menus?
    Still working to diminish all increase in lag and crashes since the last full patch. I'll be posting soon to gather more info for the dev team.
    Does this mean I still have a chance to be able to do the side quest without it crashing every time I try to enter the first fight?
    If not then I will need to use the extra time to work on going through more of Act 6. Guess on the bright side more time to clear story content if I can't access side quest this month.
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Typhoon said:

Pretty quick one here.

Wait, that’s the only thing?