**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ map 6

ThomildoThomildo Posts: 491 ★★★
So the nodes have changed. Instead of the attack penalty for bringing the wrong class it’s now instead an attack bonus for bringing the right class. Very decent change, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
    I just hope they don’t forget how bad the map still is … this is a huge change for the better !!!! But still I dislike the map more than the old map 6 … I really wish we could get that back … item use was a lot lower on that map > a year ago …
  • Options
    The reduced number of paths is great imo. But the attack penalty was a disaster. This is definetly a step in the right direction.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,718
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the changes!

We listened to a lot of the feedback from players on these forums; we appreciate all the constructive criticism!
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
    I agree the path reduction is a good thing …
    Some paths a bit long now … but it’s pretty doable to get it all done …

It’s the nodes and defenders … that is still a problem for me … and with time that will become easier … it’s just that in the learning curve the map is kinda to expensive to run … just one potion you need to buy in the glory store almost demolishis your efforts ..

Maybe that just means the potions are to expensive … and not the map to difficult
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the changes!

We listened to a lot of the feedback from players on these forums; we appreciate all the constructive criticism!

In my personal opinion This is a great adjustment. I get that reducing the number of paths would mean an increase in difficulty. And bringing in the newer champs as defenders makes it a bit fresher, and it’s a great way to learn them. But the attack penalty really punished you for not assigning paths. Bringing R3 champs to aq and timing out on path fights was a bit too much. I still wish that revives and pots were a bit more affordable, like aw. And the poison path with power snack maybe still needs an adjustment. But a great change, thanks for listening to us!