**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QOL Improvements

Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey all,

I’m very happy to see the number of QOL improvements that have steadily been made. However, I wanted to make a thread for people to share what else they think would make the Contest even better. Personally, I would really like to see an “auto-sell” feature that kicks in once items in the overflow expire. For example, if you had 10 Iso expire overnight, you’d wake up to a notification saying that it expired, along with the gold that you would have received by selling it. Does this seem like a plausible improvement? What would y’all like to see?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    There would have to be features implemented to allow: (1) disable the feature so that people can still choose to let things expire or sell directly from the stash, (2) have a timer based feature. For example, if items have 6 hours to expire left - auto sell them for gold (if applicable).
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i've always thought labyrinth ultron should have an evade timer like ultron prime.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Get rid of the worthless offers that pop up after almost crystal you open

The problem with that is those Mini offers are why we don't get ads in the game. So we can't get rid of them.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Any help on making officers and leaders job easy on tracking the activity of players would be appreciated 🙂
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    A "claim all button" for milestone rewards
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

Kabam after u open literally any crystal:

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    Auto help for arena or at least make a button “help 3 champs”. Would be consistent since we have an auto fill button there as well.

Furthermore, the game could do the best matchmaking automatically in arena. What I mean is, that I do not have to sort the champs by my own but the game class based (pick automatically torch for a doom or warlock for sabre tooth). I am sure it’s doable for kabam zero
    The suggestion section is kind of dead ? There are so many good ideas but in here it will be totally overlooked …
    Up you go thread
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

The problem with that is those Mini offers are why we don't get ads in the game. So we can't get rid of them.
    That's not even close to true. They're just suggestive offers. They aren't for cash or anything and wouldn't really generate revenue.

The micro-transactions are why we don't have adds. Things like the unit store and holiday offers.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

That's not even close to true. They're just suggestive offers. They aren't for cash or anything and wouldn't really generate revenue.

The micro-transactions are why we don't have adds. Things like the unit store and holiday offers.
    I'm only repeating the words that Miike himself shared. When he's back from vacation you can ask him about it.
  • PsychaviPsychavi Posts: 7
    I have two QoL ideas:

One is two break down the inventory 'items' further to gems/potions/etc. and remove crystals from inventory as it's useless:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/305983/qol-improvement-filtering-items-into-categories-in-inventory

The other is simply to have arrows like they do by champion views, to navigate between story quest books, when you're in the book looking at the acts:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/305977/qol-improvement-navigation-between-books-in-story-quest

I think these can definitely improve QoL
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    I just thought of another QOL change. For the Cavalier EQ, would it be possible to add little class icons next to each individual quest? This icon would tell us what class receives the global boost for that respective quest, if that makes sense.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    The quality of my life would improve with a 6* Mysterio only Nexus.