**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who should i rank up or take for Act 6.1

Comments

• Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 173
    Completion or Exploration?
  • Options
    LIL_Lyz7LIL_Lyz7 Posts: 3
    MattDRK said:

Completion
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 173
    LIL_Lyz7 said:

MattDRK said:

Completion
    Ok, its been a long time since i complete it
    If i remember well:
    6.1.1 - the problem in this quest is the global node where you can't dash back 2 times in a small time interval, if you do that take a degeneration damage. For this quest i would suggest a big healer or namor if he was dupped at sig 200, and you also need a heal blocker for the boss. Maybe this will be the most expensive quest.
    6.1.2 - Hard fights are sentinel (before the boss) but you can take it with ghost, and the boss og ultron, for him i would highly suggest rank up nebula.
    6.1.3 and 6.1.4 - These are the easiest quests in this chapter, any champion can take these quests if you play well.
    6.1.5 - Hard fight is the crossbones boss, but your ghost can easyly take care of him.
    6.1.6 - Havok is the only hard fight i think (sentinel boss is just boring), for him you need a champion with a armor up buff and your options are not the best, you can try rocket if you dont want to rank up bad champs for only one fight. The easy path is the Arc Overload one, and symb supreme can easyly take this path.

If you want more info on each path i suggest the channel "MCOC NOOB" on youtube