Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Graves_3 said:

jbxotiic said:

TyEdge said:

DNA3000 said:

Renaxqq said:

And emergency maintenance compensation that we got on 30th July in 2020.

Man! that looks weak for today's standards lol
    What would be considered acceptable at this point? I'm only asking cuz I'm keep hearing people make generalized statements of not good enough but not really contributing it a follow-up statement of what they would prefer
    People are afraid if they ask for too much other people will ridicule their ludicrously high expectations, and if they ask for too little then other people will ridicule their ludicrously low expectations. It is easier and safer to just say that whatever it is it will be wrong, which everyone can agree to.
    I ain’t scurred. TB players - 3 6-star nexuses or 30,000 shards, 3 25% t5 chunks, 3 t5b and 6 t2a (or a generic 1-2 gem).
    no way they give us this much, im thinking a six star nexus, 2 10% t5 selector and the other stuff like heals and revives.

Considering this is what we got last year for same problem and we are told that it’s going to be way bigger, I am guessing that you are really having low expectations.
    Based on history they won't give much more shards at all - maybe double the stuff that can expire like pots, and more goal.
    Called it with the shards.. ah well.