Input issues

De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Member Posts: 471 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have played this game for 6 nearly years straight. I have never in my time even considered quitting. But this takes me to the edge. Dropped inputs, delayed inputs, NO inputs, it genuinely makes me lose love for this game and I can’t stand it. It has come to a point where I only log on daily to do my war/ aq. I am needlessly dying in war due to stupid things such as my special not being thrown after a combo and taking hits straight after, my block dropping mid combo or my parry timing being “off” and I am sick of it. I love this game and I always have but this has taken me to a point where I don’t think there’s any going back. If this is still the case within the next few months I HIGHLY doubt I will be playing this game after that. Plain and simple. Fixing the inputs, fixes the problems. I DONT WANT COMPENSATION I want the game I love to be back to normal.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Member Posts: 84
    I totally agree. These Input issues are stripping away my love for the game. Not to mention how it's hurting my Alliance chance to progress. I even wanted to make a run for the TB title but I'm afraid these Input issues will get in the way and I'll be forced to use up my valuable resources and possibly units, which I've been saving up for July 4th. Which at this point, doesn't seem like I'll be spending. Why spend my cash to enrich a company that doesn't seem to care about me and the community of players. I too can care less about compensation at this point. Just fix the game. This is a screenshot of what happened in AW tonight against a mini-boss.
    😠
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Member Posts: 471 ★★★

I totally agree. These Input issues are stripping away my love for the game. Not to mention how it's hurting my Alliance chance to progress. I even wanted to make a run for the TB title but I'm afraid these Input issues will get in the way and I'll be forced to use up my valuable resources and possibly units, which I've been saving up for July 4th. Which at this point, doesn't seem like I'll be spending. Why spend my cash to enrich a company that doesn't seem to care about me and the community of players. I too can care less about compensation at this point. Just fix the game. This is a screenshot of what happened in AW tonight against a mini-boss.
    😠

Honestly yes this is also what I am thinking. I managed to 100% aft 7 chapters on day 1 because the inputs were good. Now I don’t even do monthly content! I hope these inputs are fixed for your alliances sake and so you can make that all deserved TB push
  • Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Member Posts: 84
    Thanks brother.
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Member Posts: 77
    I AGREE could care less about compensation i just want the game to work as intended and a monthly update to come without all these Bugs, i really wish Kabam invest more money and time into their testing team to prevent these buggy update. Release the game on a beta server and see how it perform before releasing it on the real server and test every area of the game along with champion interactions.