**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you so much Kabam!

Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
These were way too many energy refills…
I appreciate them

Comments

• Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I like it too. Trying to explore 7.3 rn so those energy is really nice.
  • Options
    0casual0 said:

I like it too. Trying to explore 7.3 rn so those energy is really nice.

Exactly same here
  • Options

Avi146 said:

Btw I’m afraid ppl might take it as sarcasm lol, it’s not
    10 full energy refills, 3 lvl 2 revives and some health potions is insanely amazing for an issue as small as screen going black when using energy refills

Tysm

That's good if it didn't affect or bother you that much..but I think the compensation is justified. I had a large amount of energy refills expiring during that period so I had to restart my phone countless times. Several times back to back restarts. Also I'm on Android so there were a few more days we had to endure compared to IOS. So for the frustration/annoyance/time wasted restarting and checking the forums to see when the hotfix finally arrived I think it's the least they could do for what I would call a large issue.
    I mean..
    The issue wasn’t there if you used the refills from inventory… that’s what I did. But I understand you feeling that way Imo it’s WAYYYYYY more than justified
    In fact it’s extra which I’m glad for:)
  • Options
    PinepowerPinepower Posts: 24
    This compensation is a good faith move at the right time, empathy shows me that ppl @ Kabam r playing it
    glad too :)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Hope Battlegrounds returns soon so I can use these there.
  • Options

Hope Battlegrounds returns soon so I can use these there.

Oh yes it returns in July
  • Options
    Pinepower said:

This compensation is a good faith move at the right time, empathy shows me that ppl @ Kabam r playing it
    glad too :)

💯