**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Does anyone have any tips for 6.4.6?
I've decided do go the cosmic path and I did it once and I only got the grandmaster 1 mil health down (like down to 87 percent) with a full team or r5 5* and r2 6* I always get stuck in the corner or somehow miss the sp1 dex

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yeah keeping space is important. Try to hit his block more. You’ll see the YouTubers getting lots of charges in phase one, but if you’re not very good at intercepting then just play normally following his prompts.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You can try and practice against Ironman's SP1 as they almost have the same timing. Stock up on potions and revives and try to watch a lot of guides on Youtube to familiarize yourself on the flow of the fight, particularly the prompts. What will really kill you is losing your focus the moment you get stuck not knowing what to do. Goodluck!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,976 ★★★★★

You have to Dex super early. Don't wait for the beam

• Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Use Ultron, he is great for GM, use light intercept and dash back, you will be fine
  • Options
    RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 98
    Did you mean act 7?