**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use my generic sig stones on

Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I 100% act 7 and I have 60 generic sig stones expiring in 1 day and I am trying to figure out who to use it on. I can also awaken kingpin or king groot and use the sigs on them. Herc is sig 200, kitty is sig 100 and NF is sig 40.

Who to use my generic sig stones on 46 votes

kitty
39%
The_ChumpTheCipeLucky7LucianoSandeepS_Sham_laserjohn26EtjamaTimeGenesisNimorRenaxqqGr8TonyStarkSparty6TheBair123BigBlueOxAce2319Wasy1CangaceiroNycromancy 18 votes
NF
2%
Avocago65 1 vote
awaken and sig King groot
23%
MattDRKMalreck04ErcarretVendemiaireMaltyo90casual0Yodabolt21Riptidewillrun4adonutHidr8__brownlikebambi 11 votes
awaken and sigKingpin
17%
zuffyRockyshockyAkkarin23AMS94LpooOakenshieldShivacruxTnkeesman 8 votes
split between kitty and NF
4%
JadedBwer777 2 votes
other(comment below)
13%
ck87_RakeYoungWhoDaPooIron_Spider7125houndogακιMatthew950 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    KG is really fun, he gets good damage off his Sp2, especially against robots, and his regen is nuts.

That is, when he’s not bugged 👀
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    King Groot is such a beast at high sig. I have him at r3 and about sig 150, and he basically never dies unless I screw up majorly. I brought him into AW recently and took a Hyperion path. I didn't have any good counter so I just hoped and prayed that I wouldn't screw up.

Well, I screwed up. I ate three SP3s in fairly quick succession. Still finished that fight with 77% health.

He's basically immortal. In fact, I would probably say that his sig is as much of an immortality as Hercules' sig is. It's not as flashy but man, you don't die.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 310 ★★★
    other(comment below)
    If you're planning to get any of the 4th of July deals, then wait. Never know who you'll pull or awaken
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    WhoDaPoo said:

If you're planning to get any of the 4th of July deals, then wait. Never know who you'll pull or awaken

Waiting would be difficult considering he said that they are expiring in 24 hours...
  • ck87_ck87_ Posts: 45
    other(comment below)
    CAiW of course ?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    awaken and sigKingpin
    While I agree with others that King Groot is great if awakened and at high sig, given that you already have multiple ranked Cosmic champs, I’d suggest you look at Kingpin instead. He is a beast, particularly if you awaken him and throw some sigs at him. You can start with three rages if you get him to sig 65, which is where I stopped.

Kitty Pride is great, but she has a sweet spot in the mid 70s sig wise so not sure you are getting as good a return on investment putting more into her vs. some of the other champs you note.

Nick doesn’t need them - definitely don’t do that.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    awaken and sigKingpin
    I used my skill ag for kingpin and put him to sig 65. Did not regret 1 sig of it.
  • Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    ck87_ said:

CAiW of course ?

Just not a big fan of him
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,458 ★★★★
    kitty
    Comment below
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    split between kitty and NF
    My sig 200 NF can take a lot of hits into his 2nd phase. More power to kitty is a good idea as well
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 310 ★★★
    other(comment below)
    Maltyo9 said:

WhoDaPoo said:

Waiting would be difficult considering he said that they are expiring in 24 hours...
    Oops. I read this post like I read nodes in cav eq... just skim the first few lines. I take back my suggestion and vote Kitty.
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 150
    edited June 2022
    other(comment below)
    Caiw for sure