**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation kinda sucks

1235»

Comments

• Options
    DeemonbalaDeemonbala Posts: 31
    Come on guys we should be very straight. We don't need compensation. What we need is bug free game . No gaming issues that's the biggest compensation kabam can give. But is that gonna happen. That's a million dollars question. If kabam gives u 100 revives but not fixing the bugs that also will be gone in a month. So no use of compensation unless all issues sorted out. That's what we need kabam. Give us a bug free game we can earn what we needed.
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

Come on guys we should be very straight. We don't need compensation. What we need is bug free game . No gaming issues that's the biggest compensation kabam can give. But is that gonna happen. That's a million dollars question. If kabam gives u 100 revives but not fixing the bugs that also will be gone in a month. So no use of compensation unless all issues sorted out. That's what we need kabam. Give us a bug free game we can earn what we needed.

We need both actually...
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Well Kabam Mike was literally calling it a "Big" Compensation on every compensation thread and was saying that "it is taking time to get all the stuff together" which is definitely hyping it up
    And after doing this for almost half a year
    They send out their "Big" compensation which imo is same as other after fix compensation they used to send
    Nevertheless I appreciated it and accepted it with both hands just to get a 6* Moonknight and 5* black bolt
    👏👏
    Definitely the best I could hope for.........
    Thank you Kabam

So the 5 and 6* was all you got? Not a 2-3 generic gem? Not a good amount of R4 mats? Not 6k glory? Not 1mil loyalty?

Maybe you got the wrong package.

That was the bigger part Miike was referring to. All that stuff was more than what it was last time. The 2-3 generic gem is worth a full T5cc, 4 t5b and 8 t2A. That's a far cry from the 10% T5cc selector we got in August of last year.

Miike wasn't hyping anything up. You want it to look that way because you need a scapegoat.
    When every champ of yours sucks except diablo torch and Corvus who are already r3
    Generic gem matters very less
    Update
    Grinded a 6* got gwenpool dupe