**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory cap

DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
Why is there a limit on max Glory? I am forced week to week to use it on things I don't need. And now I have an additional 6000 that I have to use before I can claim the comp package. Why can't there be no limit like on loyalty?

Comments

• Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★

Why is there a limit on max Glory? I am forced week to week to use it on things I don't need. And now I have an additional 6000 that I have to use before I can claim the comp package. Why can't there be no limit like on loyalty?

I can kinda see both sides, cap being necessary vs. not needing one. IMO, so long as there is a reasonable cap on what you can buy, there probably doesn’t need to be a glory limit, especially as the game progresses. Even if you save up a million glory, there’s only so many things you can use it on any given week.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    If possible, it would be nice if the Glory could go into overflow as opposed to just disappearing once the max is hit.

I am also thinking like OP, about holding off on claiming the comp just because of needing to do Glory management.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

I can kinda see both sides, cap being necessary vs. not needing one. IMO, so long as there is a reasonable cap on what you can buy, there probably doesn’t need to be a glory limit, especially as the game progresses. Even if you save up a million glory, there’s only so many things you can use it on any given week.
    I agree, I see both sides of it as well and really the only thing I would have suggested is that they double the cap.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I see both sides as well
  • Options
    I see alot several folks saying they see both sides but no supporting facts. Can you explain to me why you think a cap is necessary when all items available for purchase have a weekly limit?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

I see alot several folks saying they see both sides but no supporting facts. Can you explain to me why you think a cap is necessary when all items available for purchase have a weekly limit?

Best reason I can think of is to prevent players from hogging glory and only dumping it when store is updated. Also Kabam doesn’t like it when players hoard items
  • Options
    Eh, it's a weak argument. There's no cap on loyalty and there doesn't seem to be an issue there. At least raise the cap to accommodate for the Glory we were just given.