**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Trash nexus choice help

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Never been lucky once with these 6* Nexus. I don't even want to choose lol (I'm currently doing the 100% 7.3). Compensation made my feeling toward the game even worst xd

Trash nexus choice help 118 votes

Vision
38%
GamerRaganatorBlackfriar63Uncle_Fatty_247MattDRKLogan00EgretM4Malreck04狼行天下RockyshockyColinwhitworth69RamOnTheLakebrahimpi99PGK88WhoDaPooGreekhitEwell65SSS69MaratoxIron_Spider7125Renaxqq 46 votes
Yellowjacket
9%
MagrailothosMysteriospiderbites0196SCP1504JhonST33BocksaroxDfour24OakenshieldSHIELD4AGENTFinal_OrderRillian 11 votes
Emma Frost
51%
SnakeEyes69MegaSkater67Indrick781AddyosThe_ChumpMqc19CropDusterCassyAanthoKiptonadeDe_Potato_SaladRasiloverRepto23Sachhyam257the2425ladiesmanJeal79Wine_LoverPikoluNablockRockypantherx 61 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
    Vision

Vision
    Oh really ? I must have not been realising this about YJ… and Emma Frost is nice but so many mutant can do what she does.

Vision is actually 6r2, but his damage output is just so low… can be useful in AW but I’m on the break for the summer :smiley:
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket
    These are literally all great champs. All useful to almost any roster.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    Emma deffo isn't trash at all.

Vision
    Damn, I can't even make my minds with the results, it's too tight. I should have maybe mention that I already have YellowJacket and Vision, I don't know if it would have had an influence on the poll :neutral:
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    You sound like one of the guys in my alliance. If a champ is not beyond god tier, then they’re trash. I’ve been hunting for Vision for a long time. Still hunting in fact.
    Vision

You sound like one of the guys in my alliance. If a champ is not beyond god tier, then they’re trash. I’ve been hunting for Vision for a long time. Still hunting in fact.

I'm mostly f2p, I don't have access to a constant large amount of rank materials, so I unfortunately can't put all the champs 6r3 so yeah I'm a bit disappointed when I don't have a god tier. I'm looking for high utility champions most of the time.
    edited June 2022
    Vision

Just a quick reminder to those who forget her potential. "so many mutant can do what she does."

In diamond form:

• Easily accessible (literally just throw a special attack) immunity to all Stun, Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, Shock, Frostbite, Coldsnap, Fatigue, Concussion, and Exhaustion effects (including passives).
    • Not reliant on buffs, utilizes prowess passives.
    • 10% base perfect block
    • A frankly impressive amount of armor, block proficiency, physical and critical resistance.
    In telepath form:
    Mega Damage (also, evade counter)

Heavy attack:
    In diamond form it gives you an additional 50% power and gives the opponent 80% less power. Definitely a forgotten mechanic that is super useful in a number of scenarios (like wanting to get to telepath form quickly). In telepath form there is a reasonably reliable taunt.

Special attacks:
    All deal true damage, and can inflict power sting, concussion, and enervate.

She has arguably the widest array of utility in the entire game, great damage, is an annoying defender, and has some pretty useful synergies with already great champs like Colossus, Sentinel, Prof X, Kitty, Red Mags, Mysterio, etc.

Also, as an added bonus, she has access to 96% of her utility without being awakened. Doesn't really need sig levels, but her sig ability is pretty handy in a pinch.
    Thank you for taking the time to make this long explaination! I have colossus and Magneto 6r3, don't have the others tho :( But this is convincing!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Emma, easy.

Will be one of my next R4’s. So much utility and versatility, pretty sustainable, annoying on defence, and her damage is sneaky good

Been exceptionally useful for me in Battlegrounds
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    Jeal79 said:

Scratching my head as to why Mr pillow-fists is winning this poll.

Have people seriously never used Emma before?

Power control and, this is a big one, he made babies with Wanda.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    @ieancrb you beat me to it and nicely done as I was about to set straight that so many mutants can do what Emma does comment by the other person. Emma arguably has some of the best utility in the entire game as there is very little she can't do. Problem is I don't think many people have taken the time to learn how to use her and everything she can do. My 6* Emma is r3 and love using her.
  • Whatever_man91Whatever_man91 Posts: 5
    Emma Frost
    If you think Emma is trash I would trade Ronin I got for that Emma, even for Vision... even for YJ.
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    I am not a fan of Emma personally but she can hit very hard , yellow jacket has great resistance but in my opinion is underwhelming.
    Vision, despite hitting like a pillow has great value posion bleed immunity and fantastic power control the sp2 drains 100% power and steals some, great addition to any team for specific tasks