**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How try fix "lag&glitch" android .. tested!

Hello, I'm a player that has been complaining about problems with android performance devices and I have never been listened to and I've never got answers or chance to help or be of official help despite being offered, I have good skills and I can test things on many devices and many account thanks to my knowledge ( not mine but on italian community ).
I updated (16.0) and made some test that made the game much more stable (from a few days ago before 16.0). so my opinion is that kabam is on the right way (and I find new contents fantastic!), i can type after more than 50 tests with various devices (from samsung to lenovo to xiaoimi to sony etc ...) 47 devices had already been improved since yesterday (before 16.0) 5 null and 1 worse.

Now I would like to share the changes for those who want to try it!

The changes made are summarized as follows:
- Settings> System> Development Options and activate the option. Otherwise, following the same path, under System, scroll down to Build Number and select this item several times (8) until a message appears that will tell you when activation options have been activated.
- look for these two voices and activate .. force msaaa x4 and force rendering gpu
 then tries to limit processes in backgroud and sets 1 or none
- you may try, after a reboot you may have to put it back, the changes will make the battery more safe and if you lower the mcoc will close

I hope to help as many people as possible!

before test:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg3Nq0vLQmE
after test:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dnmcWvF3AI
tested on s7 edge

Good game at all.

Comments

• Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    perhaps it helped. but vid 2 still looks pretty laggy compared to new iphone.
  • Options
    EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I use to let this options on since I play this game. It Really works good to me. Sometimes when I restart the phone I have to reactivate those options, they can turn off. I use a Moto Maxx (Snapdragon 805, Adreno 420, 3Gb Ram, 64gb storage, less than 40% free)
  • Options
    MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    RoOOts wrote: »
    perhaps it helped. but vid 2 still looks pretty laggy compared to new iphone.

for who have not iphone is big improvement .. trust on me
  • Options
    better improve since now with :
    s7 edge
    tab s2
    phonepad7 Asus
  • Options
    tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    This is a misleading information. Do you know what are you trying to turn on? You’re turning on 4 times anti aliasing redndering graphics on your poor gpu! It DOES NOT make it fast but slow! And the another option for 2d drawings puts strain on battery since it will use gpu all the time for your normal os user interface. You may feel like you have improved performance but it hasn’t. It’s just normal performance. Not only MCOC but Android is not suitable for hardcore gaming. If you want performance just buy an iPhone and if you can’t there’s ONLY ONE WAY to improve performance on Android that’s to root it and over cloak cpu with custom kernel. Which requires a custom rom.

How do I know this? Cause I’ve been searching about improving game performance on Android all my life! Android just has too many system failsafes that won’t let you get 100% like memory management and thermal throttling.

DO NOT TURN ON THOSE OPTIONS- it will make it slower and add more lags!
  • Options
    tuposacp wrote: »

DO NOT TURN ON THOSE OPTIONS- it will make it slower and add more lags!

1) Over 40 player that try it player better on 50 , your test where is it?
    2) true battery battery life drops .. more power more energy ...physical law
    3) those options are fast roll back so 1 try they are not irreversible so why don't try?

wait your test about
    tuposacp wrote: »

I’ve been searching about improving game performance on Android all my life!
    You are good for type this no this no this no without testing date even if writing with options u stress android and call pwoerfull work confirms my intentions to push the device to the limit , but no 1 constructive word or real test i found on your post .

if u had test for improve us android FOR PLAY BETTER give us and share it so we can discuss it and help us or shut up pls.

i'm tired about toxic and destructive comments.