**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war rewards not out

Mohammedyaseen786Mohammedyaseen786 Posts: 7
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
My alliance is at silver 2 for the alliance war but the season reward has not come out to my alliance . Need some clarity on that
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JuanK0822JuanK0822 Posts: 1
    My alliance is at Gold3, same problem. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 74
    My alliance is also silver 2 and still haven't received rewards yet
  • Kenshi99Kenshi99 Posts: 1
    Same here. Silver 2 alliance. No rewards as yet.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    Gold 3 nothing
  • dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59
    damn did u still not get it? did u participate in 5 wars this season in the alliance u are currently in?
  • @dharkconspires. Yes I completed more then 5 wars with my alliance
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Still no season rewards. Gold 3 ally. Submitted a ticket but no response yet.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    Atleast can someone from Kabam team say something
  • GingeyGingey Posts: 4
    Same problem here. No one in my alliance has received any rewards. Got to love playing a broken game
  • GingeyGingey Posts: 4
    Anybody heard anything or received rewards since posting??
  • hata_iemhata_iem Posts: 2
    Have any of you received the rewards yet? My alliance is still waiting on them and several of us have submitted tickets.
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Kabam Zilbit commented on another thread yesterday that they were aware of the issue & working on it. But I haven't seen anything official from Kabam since. I put in a ticket to support as well, but no response yet...
  • There's a discussion HERE about the same topic. As is mentioned there, we're working on getting Rewards sent out to everyone who qualified for them as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.