**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So what did you guys get? I got...

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★

I did a random pick with my eyes closed and it landed on jubilee......... wellllll all of them were sooooooo gooooood...... I already got nick, torch capiw, aegon but still I wouldn’t mind all of them.

The mighty collosus!

Seriously is he good tho.......
Pls let me know your thought and share what you pulled from yours!...

Also should I use my gem on Corvus, torch, mojo or collosus.

Thanks for sharing!

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    Solid, although he really needs awakening. Not sure what your roster need at L51, but if you got the TB package I’m guessing you’ve got some SQ to explore. If you’ve done it all at L51, then congrats.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Solid, although he really needs awakening. Not sure what your roster need at L51, but if you got the TB package I’m guessing you’ve got some SQ to explore. If you’ve done it all at L51, then congrats.

Dr. Zola

I actually got the cavalier package. And also, I guess he’ll be useful until I awaken him seven years later :smile:
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I actually got the cavalier package. And also, I guess he’ll be useful until I awaken him seven years later :smile:
    Solid immunities, easy play style and good synergies. You could do so much worse even unawakened. Good luck!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Timmytdt said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Solid immunities, easy play style and good synergies. You could do so much worse even unawakened. Good luck!

Dr. Zola
    Hmm thanks for the info