**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinumpool

What happened to Platinumpool? Feels like it’s been forever since we’ve had a chance to receive pieces for him.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Likely we'll have something in the 2nd half of thr year. Lets just hope they don't commit the same mistake as last time and actually switch the pieces
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★

Is he worth the class ag?

For platinum stars, maybe. The actual ability still happens super randomly and isn’t that amazing, so probs not. Many other more valuable mutant awakenings.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

true story, I just need one more piece to get him as a 6 star and to dupe my 5 star

Yup same. Been this way for over a year
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,204 ★★★★★

Likely we'll have something in the 2nd half of thr year. Lets just hope they don't commit the same mistake as last time and actually switch the pieces

It was not a mistake.
    This is exactly what they intended.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I was thinking the very same thing. I am missing one piece and we haven’t really had any recent offers
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Maybe if we just complain enough about it they’ll realize that it would be smart to give us what we want.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I would call it more “expressing a desire” rather than complaining. It has a more positive vibe, and I don’t sense much anger or anyone being upset about the issue.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Maybe if we just complain enough about it they’ll realize that it would be smart to give us what we want.

Sure, because that has been working out so well for everyone lately lol
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★

This was last year on june 24th
    Two weeks before the july 4th deals dropped.

I don‘t get why they gave us units before the event last year and not this year.
    Or maybe it is a unannounced arena coming after the weekend?
    Would be a pro player move imo
  • I've got all pieces of 5* platinumpool. What do I do now ??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

I've got all pieces of 5* platinumpool. What do I do now ??

Under the Featured Tab, there's a Crystal you can buy.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 881 ★★★
    Easier to access in the miscellaneous tab. The crystal is called Heart of the Shards crystal. Once you purchased it, you will need to go to Crystal tab and open it to get Platinumpool and a profile pic.
    Congrats by the way. Thought I was very lucky to get 4 pieces this cycle and got myself a 5* version yesterday.