Not receiving Special Objective rewards

Anonymous15Anonymous15 Member Posts: 12
Hi guys, so earlier this morning, I’ve beaten Mrs. Marvel on Epic difficulty with a full Science team. Thus, completing the America’s All Stars Epic Week 2 SQ. Yet, I received no rewards at all. I’ve checked the Objective tab, pressed on the “i” button, refreshed the game a couple of time, and there’s nothing. The team I used was 6* YJ, 5* Joe Fixit, 5* Spider Gwen, 5* She Hulk, 5* OG Spiderman. Before anyone say that I might have completed the wrong difficulty, I chose the right sided path, started off with Psycho man, before reaching the boss I had to use a 40% Team Revive after getting knocked out by Sersi. I’ve emailed Kabam this morning, they said they’ve received it but they haven’t replied to me at all. Could anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Comments

• JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 605 ★★★
    Did you do the Week 1 objective already? You have to complete that to get the rewards for the following week.
  • Anonymous15Anonymous15 Member Posts: 12
    JollyHawk said:

Did you do the Week 1 objective already? You have to complete that to get the rewards for the following week.

Ohhh dang, no, I haven’t complete the Tech one yet. So now I have to go back and complete both Week 1 and Week 2 Objective- Epic?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 605 ★★★

JollyHawk said:

Ohhh dang, no, I haven’t complete the Tech one yet. So now I have to go back and complete both Week 1 and Week 2 Objective- Epic?
    Correct, they unlock in order.