**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First week new update half hour timers as standard

OK on my tea break trying to log in for aq guess what I can't I understand new content needs adjusting etc to start with so make half hour timers standard for the first werkf8nb5ce7nnh8.png
homnlujezm1c.png

Comments

• Options
    Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    I agree. You're a very smart man and probably super handsome. I bet all your alliance members love and respect you.
  • Options
    Haha pee I made you a officer years ago stop Brown nosing I'm not giving you my job lol.
    See what your doing kabam all this extra time your giving us is making him bored and now he thinks he's funny
  • Options
    OK it's gone a bit beyond where 30 min timers will help us out. Stop adding new and exciting content until you sort out the foundations of this game please. If I want to add a story to my house first job is check the foundations will support it this game is no different imo a total rebuild of the contest is in order sort out problems that keep the community in these forums complaining revise a few old champions that are outdated and make a stable base for future content
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Haha pee I made you a officer years ago stop Brown nosing I'm not giving you my job lol.
    See what your doing kabam all this extra time your giving us is making him bored and now he thinks he's funny

#Alliance Friendship Goals..
  • Options
    GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    has become known by most that kabam cannot get things right the first time usually.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    The first challenge of the conquest is logging on now... It's become it's own first part of a release challenge...