**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF 3 players for Map 6x5, 455+mil AQ score, Optional 2BG War

Hello there my fellow marvel game players.

I am the Leader of Infinity Gauntlet (InfiG).

I run a Map 6x5 with a mix of Epic and Master Modifiers for AQ that scores between 455-461 million and ranks between 580-700.

I have been a part of this alliance for 5.5 years and been leading for 3 years. I have seen the ups and downs of both this game with gameplay bugs and my own alliance. I am not wanting to see my alliance become a place of retirement for any reason.

I place an importance on Real Life vs Game Life balance with Slow and Steady progression. No laziness, no coattails riding.

I am wanting to begin 1BG maybe even 2 BGs if enough are wanting it to begin Map 7 on day 1 of AQ.

Optional 2BG War for this upcoming Season 35. We finished season 34 at Gold 1. We are perfectly fine with maintaining Gold 1 or Being in Gold 2 during this phase of my Alliance.

I am looking for Experienced players of the game. If you have Map 6 or 7 experience that is great but if you only have experience of Map 5 but you feel you are Ready for Map 6 then please reach out to me.

Searching for Map 5 Experience or better
Prestige of 9k or higher. If you are just below this please still feel free to reach out. I understand some players keep a low prestige while having absolutely amazing skills
Timezone preference: North America, South America, UK, Europe, India, or Asia are welcome
Good to great Activity and Communication with their teammates.

So if you are looking for a solid alliance you can grow with and truly call a home please reach out to me. I have 2 players who have been a part of this alliance with me the same length of time for those 5.5 years and I have 3 other players who have been with me for 3.5 years.

My line id is zbot34

I look forward to hearing from you.