**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Toad - posion immune opponent

TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
Could somebody help me explain some interaction in the toad fight.

When using a posion immune champ he gains prowess but according to his spot light that should happen when they purify it.

It’s even mentioned in his spotlight that going into the fight with a posion immune is bad for toad

Poison Immunity
A large portion of Toad’s damage comes from his Poison damage via his Paralytic Poison Debuffs and Passives. Fighting a Poison Immune Champion will always be an uphill battle for Toad.

But when I fight him he gains prowesses (see map 6 aq )

Anybody knows what interaction I am missing ?

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★

He gets prowess when immunities are triggered from stuns or prowess failing. It’s part of his sig

The line you mention about an uphill battle just means that he can’t get the damage from poison, but he can still get prowess
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,792 ★★★★★
    I just tested Toad against a poison-immune Cosmic champ. Toad was getting prowess in his SP1 (!), while nothing relevant is mentioned in his abilities breakdown. Just a normal Practice fight, from my roster, no nodes or anything interfering.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★

I just tested Toad against a poison-immune Cosmic champ. Toad was getting prowess in his SP1 (!), while nothing relevant is mentioned in his abilities breakdown. Just a normal Practice fight, from my roster, no nodes or anything interfering.

His Special 1 uses tongue attacks, which inflict Poison on contact
  • Options

His Special 1 uses tongue attacks, which inflict Poison on contact

My Toad in not awakened. Definitely NOT functioning as per description.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
    Thanks all seems I missed way to much in the spotlight … looking at the wrong parts …

So I can only assume the only real counter is nimrod … all the other champs have the danger of getting stunned at 10 posions or 10 prowess…
  • Options
    Thanks as well for clarifying @BitterSteel , I have totally missed that. My bad.