**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bad luck, my first 4 5* star champs

I got a very bad luck in 5* crystal
I got
Domino as my 1st ,5* she is good
But other than her I have
Modok
Black panther civil war
And today got
X-23

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Modok is useful an AW defender. There might be paths (now or the future) that could useful to each individual strengths.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    I don't play a lot with M.O.D.O.K but this champ can be useful in attack.

https://youtu.be/emNUHv7VWTQ

X-23 is fairly decent with bleeds, regen, deep wounds, synergies. Yes, not a good as Domino but can be useful champ.
  • Erehh_YeagerErehh_Yeager Posts: 8

Modok is useful an AW defender. There might be paths (now or the future) that could useful to each individual strengths.

Yeah modok is good defender I have fought him in AW, and he is a bit annoying for his auto block
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    I would still say X-23 and MODOK are decent champions. X23 has amazing regen with 3 bars of power.
    PGK88 said:

I would still say X-23 and MODOK are decent champions. X23 has amazing regen with 3 bars of power.

Does she Regen more when she has 3 bars of power?
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

PGK88 said:

Does she Regen more when she has 3 bars of power?
    Her regen scale with her current power
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    For your first 5* champs, that's a decent outcome. Domino is awesome, X-23 is pretty good and MODOK has its uses. I'd say you got 3/4 usuable champs so could've been a lot worse.
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    X-23 is not a bad champ at all, though outclassed by the top tier champs she bleeds a ton, gets cruelty and can regenerate a bunch, but her low health pool makes her a glass cannon of sorts. Run her with Wags and/or ProfX.
    LBN1 said:

X-23 is not a bad champ at all, though outclassed by the top tier champs she bleeds a ton, gets cruelty and can regenerate a bunch, but her low health pool makes her a glass cannon of sorts. Run her with Wags and/or ProfX.

Don't have wags or prof X,
    I just got 5* warlock and 5* miles morales