**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's high time now to give Luke Cage a buff.

TheWizard150TheWizard150 Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Luke Cage has a great potency and one of the most deserving champion to get a value buff. Just like the recent champion buffs are quite interesting then before so i think Luke Cage also should get something like them. His abilities need to be slightly renovate moreover animations too. Also his awaken ability! I might not be be wrong he has the shortest awaken ability in the contest just only being indestructible. Comon KABAM!! @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    FawaFxFawaFx Posts: 16
    Even if kabam makes it so exhaustion is not rng based and makes them last a little longer he will be so much better
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    i think kabam already buff him, also he also still great,
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    There are far more worse champs than Luke Cage that needs a buff
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

i think kabam already buff him, also he also still great,

Luke did receive a buff a few years ago before we had the buff program, when they were very periodic. I believe he was buffed alongside Red Hulk and the changes were enough to keep them still decent today. I agree he could use a tweak or two, at most, a small update, but TBH, we still have plenty of Champions who haven't been given any kind of update/overhaul, so for now he's good and later on we can come back to Luke.