**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

abyss Deadpool bug

I took guillotine 2099 to fight abyss Deadpool and noticed my special 2 spectre debuff was being removed as an immunity. But I've seen videos of original guillotine during that fight using her special 2 spectre and it reverses his healing properly. Did something change or update that i might've missed, or is this a legit bug?

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Which abyss capabilities does he have again? I can only remember that I used torch back then and reversed the healing with the flames (no pre fight)

Edit: I tried to find a YouTube video “abyss deadpool vs Guillotine 2099” - found nothing. It seems that she isn’t a good option? Don’t know
  • HollowAizenHollowAizen Posts: 37

Which abyss capabilities does he have again? I can only remember that I used torch back then and reversed the healing with the flames (no pre fight)

Edit: I tried to find a YouTube video “abyss deadpool vs Guillotine 2099” - found nothing. It seems that she isn’t a good option? Don’t know

He's got an insane healing factor of like 100k\s and immune to petrify and enervate.
    My issue is that guillotine works because her s2 spectre, but gully99 isn't even though it's the same s2 spectre.